Tuesday, November 11, 2003

So I've had another interesting weekend:
1) Friday night I went Christmas shopping. I've got presents for most of the girls I know.
2) Saturday, I went and saw "Karl Denson's Tiny Universe" at First Avenue. On a related note, guess who now has a staff pass to any event there....yup, it's me.
3) Sunday, I went and had dinner with the family. Then I went to a "Get out the Vote" type meeting (the group's name is "The League of Pissed-Off Voters").
4) I got hit in my car, and it was totaled.

Yesterday, I got rid of my old car and got a new for-me car. It's the same year and model as the old one(a '90 Buick Lesabre), but this one is stop-sign red and only has 92,000 miles on it. It's got some of the same problems the old one used to have but fixing them should be easier the second time around.