Sunday, July 03, 2005

This appears to be a pretty low key weekend.

Friday night I went with some college friends to dinner and Apple Valley's 4th of July Festival...

Yesterday I volunteered at the Walker for their First Free Saturday program. It was outside in the Sculpture Garden this month and I just got toasted. My pale redhead complexion can't stand more than 20 minutes in direct sunlight and I was there for 5 hours. So when I got home at 5ish, I just went to bed. I woke up at 11pm, and decided to get a movie. I ended up getting "De-Lovely" and "Bright Young Things." I watched "De-Lovely" last night.

And I watched "Bright Young Things" today.

I was planning on going to the Taste of Minnesota to see Bob Mould but I don't want to get any more burned.

I think tonight I'll just stay home and play piano.