Monday, September 03, 2007

Cha Cha Changes

This is going to be a good week. Stressful but good.

Tomorrow, I'm buying a new car. A truck, actually. My first new car ever and my first car period in about 2 years if you don't count the motorcycle. I'm a little worried about the cost (my payments + insurance = $400 or so) but I think my income can support it. So long as it doesn't eat too much of my paycheck, it should help me to do lots of things I want to do like: play hockey this winter, towing things, redo my bathroom, and have brunches with girls after meeting them the night before.

On Wednesday I start my Humanities class. I've got a couple legs up on a lot of the buggers: I've already graduated from a good college and it's my only class. But I'm still kinda nervous. I have to write a research paper and it's been a LONG time since I've done one of those.

That is all, carry on as normal.