Tuesday, June 18, 2002

I have really good friends...often, and normally I bitch about them pretty hard core. But they're really there for me, in the ways they can be.

Yesterday, and today, as soon as they got off work they called me begging me for my company. Playin' the cards, livin' it up at Uncommon Grounds.

For the most part, I never spend time around people I don't like. The people I work with? I like those who are my peers. The people from school I still see? Yup, they're pretty high on my list.

The Funeral for my Grandfather was pretty nice-it was the first time in a couple of months that the who extended family came together. After the funeral, my parents, and siblings, and I went to my cousin's place to go on a boat ride down the river(he and his wife own a house on the Mississippi in Champlain). We ended up watching old family videos, one was a tape of my cousin Doug getting married, about 12 years ago. I think the whole mess really hit. I realized my grandparents, who were alive and attended my cousin's wedding would never be able to attend mine. Pretty sucky.

well, off to Uncommon Grounds and a fine game of cards and second hand smoke.
kohout