Saturday, April 12, 2003

I'm torn about what to do. Last night, as I arrived at my parents house from a party at Matt's(I had agreed to housesit while they were out of town), I walked in on a little(30 odd people) party my little brother was throwing. Pot. Booze. 17 year olds. My brother, stoned. Destruction and damage galore. Plus the little shits that were here got into some of my music gear I keep here. Little fucks.

In a way, I feel kind of envious of my brother. I never had the balls to throw a secret drug+drink party at my parent's house when I was in high school. But mostly I feel pretty pissed that my brother would put me in this position-where I have to choose between protecting him from what will surely be a harsh punishment and acting as my parent's trusted proxy.

I think I'll turn him in. His little friends ended up causing serious damage to a sliding door, taking it off it's track. Plus, the clean up was really horseshit.

I could change my mind. They'll get home tomorrow, and I might flip.