Wednesday, April 30, 2003

We found the guy guilty-it was just so obvious that he did it.

I'll have to say that the experience was quite interesting, although a little stressful. I also have to say it makes me think that the law may be the thing for me. Maybe.

I came in to work today. For all the stress of having to decide if a person is guilty or not, I'll have to say this shit is much more so. Maybe it's the environment....maybe it's the tasks. I don't know.

Last night I went and saw 'Pedro the Lion' at First Ave. This is the second time I've seen him, and although it wasn't as good a show as the first time it was still pretty good. I ended up going with this girl I went out with last week-I don't know exactly what will happen, but I have the feeling that my ugliness will again prevent me from finding love. Damn that puss-filled hump! Anyway, her name is Niki Schultz, she's a nurse, and she's nice. She's also pretty fine.

I'm trying to get her to go with me next week to a poetry slam or maybe do something else. We'll see.