Monday, May 12, 2003

Good mother's day weekend....but at some point I need to discuss my dreams.

Last Thursday night, I had a dream where I was the person I convicted when I was in jury duty. Unsettling, to say the least. I think my dream was of during the trial...which means I was in my own dream, to some extent. That's kind of weird, I think.

On Saturday night, I had a dream where I was having a meal with my now deceased Grandfather....it was in the nursing home where he spent his final 4 or 5 years, but he was as I remember him when I was young-he still had both of his legs, and he was able to hold a whole conversation (or at least as well as he could at that time-he was never a great talker). It was nice.

For Mother's Day, my Family and I took my mother out to brunch at this place named Billy's in Anoka.

For my father's 50th birthday, on Saturday we took him to Gustov's, in NE Minneapolis. He loved it. He even sang along to all the polka songs. Come to think of it, so did I :-).

That's about it.