Tuesday, March 01, 2005

On Saturday, a really good friend of mine got married....It was just fantastic.

Afterwards, we went to The Oceanaire. It hardly needs to be said, but the food was great. If any of you ever head out there, even though you may be tempted to order fish strongly consider the side of lamb-it was excellent.

Tonight I'm restarting piano lessons. I haven't taken them since college. It should be a challenge, but fun.

I also finished Locas:A Love & Rockets Book, a collection of Love & Rocket's Maggie and Hopey stores. Buy it and check out reviews on Amazon.

I'm also going to have to start training for RAGBRAI(my annual trek across Iowa)....They cashed my check yesterday. I just ordered a new resistance trainer so I can start cycling in my garage. I might even wear spandex ;-)

A new pict of me, from the office newsletter.