Monday, September 30, 2002

It's been a while since I put up an update.

So-this is what happened this weekend. Mostly what happened at my party.

Friday: boring. I took out some chicken to defrost, I ordered a keg, cleaned my place a little bit. Went to the gym, then feel astleep by 10:30. Good clean living.

Saturday: more exciting, kinda nervous. Kinda naked. By 4:00 I was kind of worried no one would show up as I discovered that weekend was SJU homecoming. But Joe, Matt, and I managed to get all our alcholic friends to come out. In all, about 20 people. Plus my sister and one of our childhood friends came out. For about 3 hours people were content with talking and drinking and complementing me endlessly. Then at about 10:30 people decided they wanted to go swimming. Needless to say, most people forgot suits. So a couple guys borrowed some of my shorts. And the girls swam naked.

(Dear Penthouse:)By 11:30, everyone was swimming naked. On a related note, one of my friends girlfriends said that I was bumped up a number on the whole "backup list" because of my ugh, natural gifts. After that we went to perkins, I had a shake and I was in bed by 1:00am

Sunday: The bitch upstairs came down to yell at me by 10:30 or so, I talked to the caretakers and they couldn't hear anything. So I don't really give a crap. And I ended up going to my parents house, watched Ken Burns' "Civil War" on PBS, fell astleep, ate some wild rice soup, laughed at the Vikings, and then fell astleep again.

and then I woke up and came to work.