Monday, July 08, 2002

good weekend up at my aunt's cabin. will enter in later today, but for now I'll give my little rant about street cred.

I don't got any. At least I don't have any that counts compared to people that work or hang out at Pizza Luce, Little T's, Terminal Bar, or people that live in Uptown, Downtown, Etc, or people that have funny colored hair, tattoos, or body/face piercings.

That's why I'm going to go shopping at the Gap to see if I can find anyone there that could sell it to me. Or I'm going to make nonstop passes at those who have some, in hopes that my association with them will pass some on to me.

Will it work? I don't know but I'm really interested in that second path--I want to be that guy in the sweater vest with his arm around a cool girl.

mmmmmmm, cool girls.