Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Last night I was all set up to go to the fair with this girl I met-some things happened and it ended up not happening. Oh well, we'll go some other time.



So instead last night I went and hung out with Joey and we played Spades(the game was close), then we met up with Jordan we went over to Joey's girlfriend's place(she's Amy) in St Paul. Zack showed up, then Jordan, Joey, and Amy bought some illicit material that they proceeded to use. I didn't.

We then went to a bar till close, I went home, then I went to sleep.


As a note, my friends sure a stoners. They all watch SpongeBob Squarepants (a cartoon loved by children and stoners alike), they really know how the weed is processed (I suppose this makes them kinda smart stoners), they always seem to carrry papers, and they kinda smell like weed all the time.

We then watched the Breeders on a conan rerun, then went to the neighborhood bar for a while.