Wednesday, August 28, 2002

last night some of my friends came over and I ended up playing them some of the stuff I've written in the last few months. They liked it, and unless they've all of a sudden decided to say things because they're polite (because they've always given an honest opinion before), I'm pretty stoked.

Played about 4 pieces, plus a few sketches of things I've been toying with.

Before that I went to a appleby's and hung out for a few hours with this girl. She's a Pole and a waitress. mmmm, waitress.


today I left work at about 5 and went to the fair with my sister Melissa. She's thinking of going out with this guy who's rumored to be a coke fiend. I think I gave some good advice when I told her she didn't really want to have anything to do with this guy. Hopefully she'll take it.