Saturday, August 10, 2002

Last night, one of my friends(Joey) talked me into going clubbing (well, he didn't have to try very hard. I was bored, and I didn't want to sit around like normal). If you're a regular reader of this blog (if there is such a thing) or you actually know me, just about the worst way to describe me would be to describe me as a person comfortable in the club. Which is the way it was, until I got a little bit of the liquid courage. Then it was better.

After the club closed Joey and I met up with Zack at Little T's-I think I had the enchalada and a malt. I also complemented the waitress (and the entire wait staff) on their impressive street cred on their paper tablecloth (they give you crayons and stuff to write on it).

Ended up kinda screwing around until 5 or so, then I woke up around 11 and just screwed around all today. Read some mail, paid some bills, went rollerblading.

Tomorrow I'm going to look over my old usability notes for our usability meeting at work this week. I might also bring in the rear wheel off my bike-it needs to be rebuilt. Maybe-but I might also see about upgrading the hub to something a little lighter.